Societal trends such as urbanization, sharing economy, sustainability and smart living as well as constantly changing customer requirements in terms of mobility and individuality are driven by the rapid technological progress. In the course of digitization, automobile manufacturers in particular are facing great challenges due to their omnipresence in people’s everyday lives, but also opportunities in terms of connectivity, autonomous driving, electromobility or alternative drive technologies and the Internet of Things.
Due to the successful implementation of more than 1,000 projects in the automotive competence field, we possess extensive experience, industry-specific knowledge and comprehensive knowledge of organizational structures. The spectrum of our projects includes passenger cars, van and truck divisions, all sales divisions (HQ, wholesale, retail) and the entire value-added process. Our functional expertise lies especially in the areas of sales, after-sales, network and brand. The variety of topics is very wide, e.g. multi-channel sales and formats, customer experience optimization, new retail processes and employee roles, etc.
From analysis to strategy and concept development to rollout, we accompany our customers throughout all project phases. By implementing a large part of our projects in practice, we also know the challenges and requirements at the various distribution levels and know what can be put into practice.
- Market, customer and internal strengths-weaknesses analyses
- Distribution network analysis
- Business unit strategy
- After-Sales strategies and formats
- Netzstrategie / -optimierung
- Sales concepts and strategies
- Distribution channel design (retail, online, mobile formats)
- Brand positioning / management
- Marketing Mix (4P, 7P)
- Promotional measures
- Pricing strategies, pricing models and pricing tools
- Process development and optimization
- Training and coaching conceptse
- New / digital services, products and elements
- Measurement methods and KPI cockpits
- Implementation in foreign subsidiaries
- Quality management concepts for international area rollouts