For an automobile manufacturer, we successfully rolled out a standardized workshop process in eleven European countries.
Initial situation and objectives
- For the workshops of an international automobile manufacturer, a standard process was developed to standardize the process structure in retail.
- The aim was to roll out the workshop process in eleven European countries in order to increase customer satisfaction and the profitable growth of the European dealer network.
- The effects of the process optimization should be tracked on the basis of defined dealer key figures in order to establish a reporting structure for the local sales companies.
- Detailing of the rollout concept including the associated methods and tools and operative planning of the rollout per market
- Development of a central consulting team for business consulting in the selected countries as well as a project office and the interface function between headquarters and local sales companies.
- Development of a key figure reporting system and a web-based retail control tool for project management
- Operational rollout of the defined markets in three waves as well as continuous success and implementation reporting
- A retail management tool for market controlling and tracking of market-specific projects has been developed.
- The workshop process has been successfully rolled out in eleven European countries