Due to the professionalization of retails in Germany, we were able to intensify market development and secure our market position.
Initial situation and objectives
- Relevant competition is becoming increasingly aggressive, gaining market share in the core segments.
- The core segments are subject to a structural change, which have a higher demand on manufacturers and external retail organization
- The objective is to regain lost market shares and secure the premium market positioning in the German market through a sustained and broad-based professionalization and strengthening retail operations
- Strengths and weaknesses analysis of the German retail companies with regard to market exploitation, market development and management competence
- Identification of action areas, creation of individual action plans and development programs with progress monitoring and on-site training
- Development and implementation of market and vendor control tools and tools for HQ and retail management
- Development and implementation support of segment-specific market initiatives and marketing measures (workshops, trainings at HQ and retail level)
- Professionalization of retail level, vendor and retail management, with a view to intensifying market development and CRM management
- Increasing market penetration and securing market positioning in the relevant market environment in Germany
- Introduction of various market and sales control instruments
- Regular and continuous reporting of market performance retailers