We created a blueprint with the aim of harmonizing the sales structures across divisions and markets and implemented it for two regional concepts.
Initial situation and objectives
- As part of a Group-wide initiative, the sales structures are to be harmonized across divisions and markets.
- The starting point is the development of a business model that is basically cross-divisional and cross-market in the sense of a blueprint, which is to be developed into market-specific implementation concepts.
- The aim of the project is to ensure the transfer of all defined competencies from the four business functions (sales, after-sales, network development, F&C) to a new sales structure in terms of time and content.
- Focus on four business functions: sales, after-sales, network development and F&C in 4 different business units
- Definition of TARs, workflows, support activities for each business function
- Detailed analysis of existing sales structures and capacity transfer needs for each function and business unit
- Support during implementation (tax assessment, documentation, reporting), as well as preparation and implementation of sign-offs with the national subsidiaries concerned
- Preparation of weekly reports for a top management committee
- Blueprint was created and implemented for 2 regional concepts