As part of an M&A for a nationwide cable network operator, the multi-user contracts were completely migrated to the CRM and billing systems.
Initial situation and objectives
- After an M&A at a nationwide cable network operator, the contract migration of approx. 800,000 multi-user contracts into the CRM and billing systems specified in the IT target architecture was to be carried out.
- It started with a series of workshops on fit/gap analysis, based on which the business requirements were defined.
- A derivation of the migration rules followed with the goal of harmonizing and integrating not only the data but also the underlying processes.
- To ensure that the contracts do not cause any problems in day-to-day operations after the migration, the entire customer journey was taken into account, from determining potential and sales to customer support and successful billing.
- During the implementation, iterative work and testing proved to be target-oriented. In the case of new findings, the migration concept was partially detached from previously established rules and questioned and optimized without being burdened. In order to ensure sustainable project success and maximum transparency, the migration concept was also documented in detail and all relevant protocols and decisions were transparently summarized in one document.
- The contracts have been completely migrated
- The implementation of the project took place within the given time and budget.