We analyzed new business areas and brokered concrete sales leadsfor a steel company.
Initial situation and objectives
- A company with core competencies in forging and further processing of unalloyed and alloyed steels plans to expand its mechanical processing activities (focus on open-die forging) and thereby penetrate the existing markets more strongly and, above all, open up new product and market segments.
- Conducting a market and competition analysis in the core markets to discuss new fields of activity of an existing free-form forge
- Definition of the new fields of activity together with the management board
- Development of operatively usable contacts to potential customers and cooperation partners with the aim of expanding business areas
- With the help of a market and competition analysis, new fields of activity were analysed and subsequently defined.
- Potential customers were identified and contacted for the defined fields of activity and concrete sales leads were mediated.