We have strategically and conceptually realigned a leading European industry event for a German trade association.
Initial situation and objectives
- The project outlined below is based on the lack of cost recovery for a leading European industry event in the aerospace sector and the differing assessments of the stakeholders involved.
- Development of an open-ended 360° analysis of the current and future situation of the trade fair in the specific market and competitive environment of the global aerospace industry as well as the implementation of an expert discussion-based stakeholder analysis.
- Identification of strengths/weaknesses and opportunities/risks as well as competitive core objectives for the future of the leading event
- Derivation of positioning alternatives and strategic options as well as conceptual operationalization of the design in relation to the marketing mix (time, location, cycle, range and depth of offerings, communication, etc.)
- Conclusive and forward-looking concept, which reflects the upheaval in the industry through its focus and new form of theme presentation.
- Full confirmation and approval of the implementation of the concept for the realignment from 2018 by the Presidium of the Association