We have developed a product and service strategy as well as a marketing and sales concept for the market launch of e-bikes.
Initial situation and objectives
- A vehicle manufacturer is planning the market launch of e-bikes to round off its range of mobility products.
- Target: Implementation of an international market analysis (regions/ markets, target groups, competitors, sales channels) of the two-wheeler business as well as first derivation of the key points of the marketing concept (especially product range and service network)
- Structured market, customer and competitive analysis of two-wheeler markets by region, market segment, target group and business type
- Evaluation and prioritisation of regions, market segments and target groups
- Segmentation of the relevant market and derivation of a segment-specific product and service strategy
- Proposal for the product and service strategy is available and is coordinated with other parameters of the marketing mix to form a marketing and sales concept.