For the dealer network of a large German truck manufacturer, we have improved the customer satisfaction levels.
Initial situation and objektives
- A major German truck manufacturer conducts a annual survey on the satisfaction of truck dealers with their customers
- For the 50 companies with the lowest values, measures for sustainable exploitation must be identified
- For each desired enterprise a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the satisfaction scores were conducted
- Comprehensive interviews on site with the service managers about operating situations and causes, agreement on measures and inspection visit after 6-12 months
- In the following year, 85% of the 50 companies were at or above the average of the comparison group
- After 12 months, all action plans were implemented