HPP is an owner-managed, medium-sized strategy and marketing consultancy located in Frankfurt am Main. Our clients consist of renowned national and international companies, mainly in the automotive as well as telecommunication and aerospace industries. We offer our clients value increasing advice with a clear focus. True to our consulting approach, our exceptional competence stems from the concentration on what we do best: develop and implement tailor-made solutions. This experience is reflected by more than 20 years of company history as well as over 1,500 finished projects.
We offer our consultants an exciting and diversified working environment which is shaped by collegiality, solidarity and flat hierarchies. Our consultants think and act entrepreneurial and use their free space in a creative manner to help our clients succeed.
For the extension of our team, we are searching for Interns (m/f).
What we are looking for
- Economy or Industrial Engineering Management students (Bachelor or Master) at a university or university of applied sciences
- First professional experience in the form of internships, e.g. in international industrial corporations
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Proficiency in German, English and EDP (Microsoft Office)
- High degrees of commitment, ability to work in a team and self-dependent work
- The internship should last ideally 3 or 6 months
What you can expect
- Diverse and exciting insights into complex marketing and strategy projects by actively supporting our project teams in one or more industries
- The chance to advance personally and professionally within the scope of responsible tasks
- Ideal support by a mentor and regular feedback conversations throughout the internship
- A dynamic, young and sympathetic working environment and the outstanding team spirit of a consulting boutique
Your contact person
HPP Harnischfeger, Pietsch & Partner
Strategie- und Marketingberatung GmbH
+49 (0) 69 66 88 501