As part of a project management office, we supported the merger of cable network operators and successfully implemented the merger of the companies within the set timeframe.
Initial situation and objectives
- The acquisition of a cable network operator is to be integrated into the existing organisation under great time pressure.
- There is therefore a need for support both in terms of organization and change communication to employees
- Establishment of a project management office as an interface function between the integration workstreams and top management
- Conception and content design of change management for internal and external stakeholders
- Conceptual design, planning and implementation of budget and synergy monitoring as well as continuous reporting of the program status
- Technical support in concept development and project management of sub-projects, e.g. product harmonization and customer communication
- Scheduled implementation of the merger of the two companies within the set timeframe